Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just So You'll Know.




For those of you wondering why I didn't continue with my article on actress Lorissa Mc Comas as promised, I was so infuriated upon reading about perverted sleazeboy John Mark Karr being treated like some sort of potentate instead of the sorry sack of worm infested shit he is,well , I was compelled to put my two cents in. But I will definitely conclude my article on Lorissa next week. I have unearthed some interesting information that just might make the wait worthwhile.

And while I have your attention, please feel free to email me or leave your comments about the things I write about. I really want to know your opinions. Unless it's of a negative nature and then you can keep your opinions to yourself. After all, I'm very sensitive and just might crawl into a corner and cry. Naw, just kidding. Comments of all kinds are welcome. Let me know what you think.

No comments: